Rosa Mundi is one of the premier 15c re-
Formed in the mid ‘80s and performing ‘tournament type displays, it was noticed that the members of the public wanted to talk and try out the equipment that we were using.
Since then Rosa Mundi have perfected a style of presenting re-
Through the extensive efforts of our members, Rosa Mundi has acquired a reputation for maintaining very high standards of knowledge, costume and equipment.
Very many different aspects of fifteenth century life are portrayed. At a typical Rosa Mundi event (or even on TV) you may see:
• Life in a medieval camp, in a great house or castle
• Carding, Spinning, Dyeing.
• Scribes, Clerics and Religious services.
• Gentry at leisure, servants at work, children at play.
• Medieval crafts.
• Life in the kitchen—Cooking and bread-
• Medieval games, music and dancing